Canyon of the Eagles Resort - Calibre Resort
- business & professional services
- lodging & travel
- restaurants, food & beverage
- shopping & specialty retail
Canyon of the Eagles promises breathtaking views, dining, endless adventure and the refinements of a modern inn immersed in natural and authentic surroundings. Located in the Highland Lakes Upper Region, this nature-based destination resort is uniquely nestled within 940 acres of Texas Hill Country preserved land. Spend an hour, day or week hiking 14 miles of designated trails- all in a natural sanctuary geared for all ages and abilities. Observe wildlife, stargaze at our popular Eagle Eye Observatory and lose yourself with an experience of ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation. With guest facilities specifically designed for outdoor experiences, guests select from a variety of lodging options, including 61 guest rooms, 25 full hookup RV sites, and 33 campsites. All guest rooms come furnished with eco-friendly bedding, sustainable amenities and porches with rocking and sitting chairs. Group meeting space includes the Bluebonnet Room, spacious Live Oak Room, Park Center, Eagles Nest Lounge and an outdoor amphitheater.
- Spa Services ($), Yoga ($), Swimming, Guided Nature Hikes, Biking, Hiking, Trail Running & Jogging.
- Weddings, Reunions, Corporate Functions, Meetings and all other special events.
- Overlook Restaurant: Open seven days a week.