Account Manager - Listings
Account Manager, Listings
What The Role Is
This high energy, self-motivated and customer-oriented Account Manager will serve as a front-line liaison with client relationships.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently in the pursuit of customer satisfaction, and be a solid team member. The successful candidate will take initiative, use sound judgment, and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment. We will train employees who exhibit a high work-ethic and desire to work in a fast paced and fun environment!
A Successful Account Manager You Will Be Responsible For …
You must have experienced the following:
- Must be proactive in interacting with client personnel
- Call on builder clients to ensure integrity of data listed on website.
- Coordinate some aspects of a customer’s website implementation and post launch support.
- Interact with customers and troubleshoot problems in order to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide direct support for customer including reporting, invoicing, and regular customer service communication.
- Act as a liaison between the customer, website support admin, and any other external team members.
- Collaborate frequently with internal teams to ensure clients meet financial obligations for services.
What You Bring
- 3-5 years proven experience in any of the following: Account Management, Customer Relations, Website Support, Marketing
- Experience managing large volume of accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship development skills
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent process management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and a concern for quality
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients with varying timelines
- Ability to coordinate project tasks
- A strong work ethic complemented by a proactive, energetic can-do attitude
- Some experience/background with CRM systems (Salesforce, MS-CRM)
- College degree preferred, but not required.
Who we are at BHI
Builder Homesite, Inc. (BHI), is a marketing and information services company providing digital advertising, technology, strategy and development as well as media production services for builders and other commercial stakeholders in the residential construction industry. www.NewHomeSource.com, BHI’s flagship new home shopping website, is the leading new home website in the U.S. and provides new home listing information to more than 250 partner websites.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, BHI (http://www.builderhomesite.com/ ) is owned by a consortium of the nation’s largest homebuilders. With a mission to bring building industry leaders together to champion and strengthen the industry on a collective level, BHI strives to improve communication and create better solutions for builders, real estate agents and homebuyers.
Builders Digital Experience (BDX)
BHI’s digital arm, Builders Digital Experience (BDX) (http://www.thebdx.com/ ), offers digital marketing products for builders and real estate professionals. For 20 years, NewHomeSource.com has been the leading new home shopping website in the U.S. We provide new home listing information from more than 1,500 builders in 13,000 communities to more than two million home shoppers per month.
BHI has been recognized by the Austin Business Journal, Deloitte, and others:
- Austin Chamber of Commerce Employee Health & Wellness Honoree - 2020
- Austin Chamber of Commerce Employee Health & Wellness Award Winner – 2019
- Mayor's Health & Fitness Council Award Recipient and Partner Certified – 2018
- When Work Works Award – 2016
- National Association of Real Estate Editors (NAREE) – 14 Awards for Articles for Homebuyers –
2014, 2015, 2016
- Austin’s Healthiest Employers – 2016
- Ranked in Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. – 2013
- Winner of Austin CANville Award – 2013
- Austin Business Journal – Top 26 Advertising and Marketing Agencies 2012
- Austin Business Journal – Top 25 Website Designers and Developers 2009
- Ernst and Young 2007 Finalist – Entrepreneur of the Year
- Deloitte – Technology Fast 50 Texas in 2007
- Deloitte – Technology Fast 50 Texas in 2006
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 of North America in 2006
Benefits at BHI
Work is a lifestyle. With that lifestyle are generous benefits for our team. We are proud to offer the following benefits and perks for our team so they enjoy a first class experience. At BHI our employees are thought of as customer too!
Benefits, Attributes, and Perks
- Company-subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance (FT)
- Company-subsidized health savings account (FT)
- Company-paid life, short and long term disability insurance (FT)
- Company matched 401K plan
- Paid time off (FT)
- Vacation home at the beach and in the mountains for employee use
- Volunteer opportunities
- Training and Development
- Engaged Culture
- Philanthropy giving activities
- Great coworkers with high loyalty
- Ability every day to help Americans find better homes
Please submit a cover letter with your application.
We appreciate all responses, but only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.