Account Manager - Envision
Account Manager, Envision
What The Role Is
The Envision Account Manager will support our implemented builder and manufacturer clients through the use of Envision – our leading online design center solution.
A Successful Account Manager…
This high energy, self-motivated and customer-oriented account manager will serve as a front-line liaison with client relationships. The ideal candidate should be able to think independently, take initiative in identifying potential problems and take the necessary steps to resolve them in a fast-paced environment. Experience in the home building industry, home manufacture products industry or construction is a plus. We will train employees who exhibit a high work-ethic and desire to work in a fast paced and fun environment!
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Must be proactive in interacting with clients
- Coordinate all aspects of the customer’s post-product implementation
- Able to provide demo and training of the software to the clients
- Interact with clients and troubleshoot problems in order to achieve and maintain a high level of
- Provide direct support for customer including reporting, invoicing, and daily communication
- Act as a liaison between the customer, operations team, and appropriate technical team
- Identify individual account needs in conjunction with strategy, and then develop plans to meet them
- Collaborate frequently with internal teams to ensure clients meet financial obligations for
- Work with Engagement Managers to take over builders when Implementation is complete
- Client Outreach for events
- Manage Email Support - Manage Enhancement Requests, Manage Builder Support Queue,
Format/Process Flat Files
- Check Ins with Builders - 45 Day Check Ins and Quarterly Reporting
What You Bring
What You Bring• 2-4 years – proven experience in any of the following: Account Management, Customer Relations,Website Support, Marketing• Excellent verbal and written communication skills• Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship development skills• Strong attention to detail and a concern for quality• Excellent process management and organizational skills• Ability to successfully manage multiple clients with varying timelines• Ability to coordinate project tasks across departments• Ability to focus in a fast paced, dynamic environment• A strong work ethic complemented by a proactive, energetic can-do attitude• Previous Project Management Experience a plus but not required• Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook a plus• College degree preferred, but not required
Who we are at BHI
Builder Homesite, Inc. (BHI), is a marketing and information services company providing digital advertising, technology, strategy and development as well as media production services for builders and other commercial stakeholders in the residential construction industry. www.NewHomeSource.com, BHI’s flagship new home shopping website, is the leading new home website in the U.S. and provides new home listing information to more than 250 partner websites.
BHI’s digital arm, Builders Digital Experience (BDX) (http://www.thebdx.com/ ), offers digital marketing products for builders and real estate professionals. For 20 years, NewHomeSource.com has been the leading new home shopping website in the U.S. We provide new home listing information from more than 1,500 builders in 13,000 communities to more than two million home shoppers per month.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, BHI (http://www.builderhomesite.com/ ) is owned by a consortium of the nation’s largest homebuilders. With a mission to bring building industry leaders together to champion and strengthen the industry on a collective level, BHI strives to improve communication and create better solutions for builders, real estate agents and homebuyers.
We’ve been recognized by the Austin Business Journal, Deloitte, and others:
- Austin Chamber of Commerce Employee Health & Wellness Award – 2019
- Mayor's Health & Fitness Council Award Recipient and Partner Certified – 2018
- When Work Works Award – 2016
- National Association of Real Estate Editors (NAREE) – 14 Awards for Articles for Homebuyers – 2016, 2015, 2014
- Austin’s Healthiest Employers – 2016
- Ranked in Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. – 2013
- Winner of Austin CANville Award – 2013
- Austin Business Journal – Top 26 Advertising and Marketing Agencies 2012
- Austin Business Journal – Top 25 Website Designers and Developers 2009
- Ernst and Young 2007 Finalist – Entrepreneur of the Year
- Deloitte – Technology Fast 50 Texas in 2007
- Deloitte – Technology Fast 50 Texas in 2006
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 of North America in 2006
Benefits at BHI
Work is a lifestyle. With that lifestyle are generous benefits for our team. We are proud to offer the following benefits and perks for our team so they enjoy a first class experience. At BHI our employees are thought of as customer too!
Benefits, Attributes, and Perks
- Company-subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance (FT)
- Company-subsidized health savings account (FT)
- Company-paid life, short and long term disability insurance (FT)
- Company matched 401K plan
- Paid time off (FT)
- Vacation home at the beach and in the mountains for employee use
- Volunteer opportunities
- Training and Development
- Engaged Culture
- Philanthropy giving activities
- Great coworkers with high loyalty
- Ability every day to help Americans find better homes
Please submit a cover letter with your application.
We appreciate all responses, but only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
This role can be remote or based in the corporate headquarters office in Lampasas, TX. Relocation is not offered.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.